PNW Band Festival at Meany Hall. Arrive at Meany at 7:45am. Warm-Up at 8:00am. Perform at 8:20am
Hope you're all doing OK in this Winter Wonderland!
Here's the plan for tomorrow's UW Festival:
1. If school is in session at normal time, I'll open up the band room at 7:15am. to meet parent vehicles for transportation of large equipment. All students should be in the Meany Hall lobby by 7:45.
2. Large winds (tubas, euphoniums, contrabass clarinet) and percussion auxiliary instruments will need to be transported from Roosevelt and back. Students who play those instruments are needed to load and unload if at all possible. Also, anyone needing personal instruments, mallets, sticks and music can retrieve those items when I open the band room at 7:15.
3. Students, bring your permission slips signed by your parent/guardian to the festival.
4. If 'late start' or 'no school' we won't go.
5. If the festival is cancelled as it was today, I'll get that word out asap; and we won't go.
We'll go to the festival if school is on normal schedule and the festival is running.
Arrive at Meany Hall by 7:45am. We warm-up at 8:00am. sharp and perform at 8:20.