Date: Memorial weekend, May 23-24 (home that Sunday evening)
Location: Westminster BC, then to Camp Casey on Whidbey Island
Border crossing! Students and chaperones will have some specific ID requirements for crossing into Canada and back.
For info on students traveling to/from US-Canada:
Please remember that a 'certified copy of a birth certificate' is an official document, but it's easy to get! It is not a photocopy of the original document.
***Students will not be allowed to attend without proper ID***
Full details are coming, but some things to keep in mind:
1) Permission forms and payment will be due May 15
2) Cost will be approximately $145 (we are still finalizing this)
3) YES! we will need chaperones
4) This is a big event for all, but in particular for seniors
5) The parade it great, and the marching band is really appreciated...then the focus at Camp is on fun!
If you would like to help with the organizing, even if you cannot attend, please contact Stacy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
RHS Band Boosters