See below for information about Fall Band Camp
U.W. Pack Forest Conference Center in Eatonville, WA
Friday, September 8th – Sunday, September 10th
Friday, September 8th
Arrive at RHS by 5:00 p.m.
Leave from RHS (15th Ave. N.E.) at 6:00 p.m. and travel to Pack Forest
Students should eat dinner prior to getting on the bus
Upon Arrival at camp room assignments will be distributed and camp rules discussed
Snacks are provided Friday Night
Saturday, September 9th
Marching and Field Work Practice
Sunday, September 10th
Breakfast and quick pack up/tidy up
Return to RHS (15th Ave. N.E.) at 12:30 p.m.
What to Pack:
- Refillable water bottle, insect repellent, sun screen and any medication
- Clothing for two days including rain gear (we will march regardless of weather)
- Personal toiletries including soap, shampoo and deodorant
- Comfortable shoes and clothing for marching – we march rain, shine, or ash
What Not to Bring:
- Bedding and Towel
- Anything that would break the Code of Conduct that you signed
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact: Sarah Fulton email@example.com or 206.399.9292, Patti Colescott firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.661.0176, Lori Mina email@example.com or 206.650.3846.